jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

SOME QUESTIONS TOEFL

1.    
1.    He is ____ trying to contact this office, but so far he hasn't been successful.
2.    He is ____ trying to contact this office, but so far he hasn't been successful.
3.    To start ___, we don't have enough money.
4.    I read the article ___ the newspaper.
5.    We were waiting for him but he didn't show ___.
6.    The bank has agreed to ___ me some money.
7.    If I had been invited to make a speech, I ___ happy to.
8.    I couldn't carry all the bags ____ so I got a porter to help me.
9.    What I want to know is ____ car is blocking mine!
10.  The lawyer handed ____ the letter to sign just us I was leaving.
11.  They came back ___ car.
12.  We were tied ___ in traffic.
13.  The doctor advised her ____ smocking.
14.  It's hot inside. Take ____ your jacket.
15.  I was very angry because Mark ___ me when I was trying to work.
16.  All our bank managers are ____ to approve loans of up to $20,000.
17.  Mr. Jones is highly ___ for his skill at negotiating contracts.
18.  John, who should really know better, ___ came to the meeting unprepared.
19.  The handle fell ___.
20.  I was late because my car broke ___.
21.  She blew ___ the candles.
22.  Your name is ____ the top of the list.
23.  The drain is ____ by mud.
24.  Even though it was snowing, there was very ___ ice on the road.
25.  Two ___ four equals eight.
26.  I'm going away ___ the end of march.
27.  Our department is ___ the second floor of the building.
28.  I saw peter ____ a concert last friday.
29.  He traveled ____ 7:45 train, which arrived at 8:30

1 comentario: